Robert11

Hi,

Much thanks for info and reply.

Bob
----------------------------

"m Ransley" wrote in message
110 for all units in my brochures is normal .

Look into VS DC they use 1/3rd to 1/2 the power but get the 10 yr
warranty. Even though they were recently redisigned it is to early to
tell about reliability. VS will increase Seer by 1 in AC mode as well so
you save winter and summer. They can also be set on very low speed and
be controled by a humidistat-thermostat to remove double the humidity of
non VS DC. With Carrier you can adjust fan speed at the thermostat with
their thermostat. So if it is just humid inside and you don`t really
want to cool set it to low fan to pull humidity out. Carrier at low uses
apx 110 watts compared to 375 for a regular blower. In heat mode you can
get more even heat and continous air filtration on low. Ive run numbers
on electric consumption and at .125Kwh I have a 4-5 yr payback on VS DC
plus the extra comfort.