Ken

Francis Rowe wrote:
I've had 3/4" PVC air lines in my garage & basement (9 outlets total)

for 8
years now - connected to a 5Hp Craftsman compressor set at 110 PSI.

The
pipe's rated at 400 PSI and went together a lot easier than iron

So far, no problems.

That's like saying grandma smoked three packs a day and lived to be 90.
It's possible that you will have no problems, but it is also possible
that it will kill you.

For vibration resistance, have your pipe make a turn before clamping

it to
anything - this gives it wiggle room.

here's one example of possible problems:
http://www.osha.gov/dts/hib/hib_data/hib19880520.html

Here's an explanation of how to run piping correctly, along with the
explanation of why you should NOT use PVC for compressed air:
http://www.oldsmobility.com/air-compressor-piping.htm

Ken