RzB

There's been a lot of debate about this stuff and the methods used for
testing it. A lot of heat loss is by radiation and the multilayers of
foil separated by foam cut this rather dramatically. It's not cheap
but if your space is limited it could be a good option.
In the cryogenics field where vessels containing liquid nitrogen or
even colder substances need to be kept very insulated from the
environment, multifoil blankets consisting of 30 layers of foil and
paper per inch are used.

Yes.. What concerns me is that it does not seem possible
to get details of exactly how they do the testing of this stuff.
If they published the details of the method and the results it
would help me make up my mind. See my earlier post..

Roy