Gunner

On 17 Apr 2005 14:00:43 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

"Parade" magazine is interesting also. You can line your
birdcage with it, you can wrap fish in it, you can use it
for extra insulation if you forget your sweater and it's
cold out....

So you are claiming that JWR is bird cage liner material?

You seem to be having a comprehension problem today.
My comments were about "Parade" magazine. It's a rag.
I'm honestly suprised that even you would cite it.

Jim

I cited an article that they ran. An article run in other periodicals
as well. Hence the other cites that included the same article. I
simply took the first instance that showed up.

I occasionally take things you post as factual, even considering the
source.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke