Gunner

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:15:15 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

I also have an outside the box "nose" for thinking about search terms.
Tends to work the same way with scrounging up equipment. I can often
find stuff no one else finds.

Its either than, or none of my huge staff of mind numbed robots has
blabbed about the boiler room operation.

Another benefit is that it saves you from having to actually *read* what you
present as "evidence." g

Oh, I read everything I post. Just most of it conflicts with your
world view, hence you claim its invalid. You do tend to think inside
the box way too much.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke