Default B&Q Kitchens

Neil Jones wrote:

Certainly our Baumatic integrated doesn't have any specification for
the weight of the door that I can find and I'm not at all convinced
that the hinges are up to the job with a wooden panel on it. I have
to say I'm not all that impressed with Baumatic in general (the
dishwasher anyway) so maybe other makes are better. However I still
fail to see how even brilliant design can get over the inherent
problem of having no external indicators at all to tell you what's
going on (or isn't).

I have an AEG integrated dishwasher and it specifies a maximum of 10kg
for the door panel. It's incredibly quiet so I can barely tell whether
it's on, even when standing next to it, but do I really need to know?

Er, yes, for a couple of reasons:-
You want to know if it's finished the wash, on an integrated
dishwasher you can't tell.

Someone else needs to know if they can put some dishes into the
dishwasher, how do they tell what stage it's at?

--
Chris Green