Norman D. Crow

"no(SPAM)vasys" wrote in message
Tom Watson wrote:

How the hell do spiders build webs during the Winter?

snip

Why does my shop smell like an abandoned building?
I sure am glad it is Spring - I have a lot of work to do - and a lot
of questions to answer.

If you ever find someone who knows the answers would you ask them if they
know how a lawn mower's spark plug can go bad while sitting in a garage
over the winter?

If he can answer that one, ask him how 6 sparkplugs can go bad in a 10 hr.
time span. About '84-'85, my first "big" bike was a KZ1300 tourer,(yeah,
that one, the 6 cyl. in-line). I rode home from a friends house around
midnight, running fine. Next morning around 10:00, the darn thing wouldn't
even fart! Messed with it about half the day, tried cleaning and gapping the
plugs, etc. Finally went out and bought a new set of plugs & put in,
vrooooom, right now!

--
Nahmie