Mary Fisher

"ARWADSWORTH" wrote in message
. uk...

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message

Funerals are a disgusting trade, replete with rip-offs and
excessive markups.

I couldn't agree more.

My family has full instructions on what's to happen to us when we pop
off. No stranger must have anything to do with our bodies or the
celebrations or burial. Money saved will be used for the Party of
Parties.

Hurrah! Got rid of the old gits at last! I've begun a collection of
champagne and have made a shroud. It will have to be re-used for the
other.

Mary

Have you considered a home burial? It would be good for the roses.

Already done. No roses though, we grow vegetables. I hate roses, unless they
give hips but there's only a certain amount of syrup or jelly one can
consume.

My local paper got exited a few years ago when a bereaved family buried
their teenage son in their garden.

Your local paper got exited?

You mean it was subsumed? Went out of business?

Mary
puzzled

Adam