Cliff

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:07:35 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On 17 Apr 2005 04:28:52 GMT, (Frank White)
wrote:

In article szf8e.24422$gs4.19743@okepread05, says...

I believe if we had no tried so hard to appease the UN and the rest of the
world, and went in Iraq on a timely manner, you would be eating your words.
All of our negotiations with the UN, Russia, France, etc just gave them time
to move them to Syria or wherever.

I don't understand where this 'Saddam sent his WMDs to Syria'
idea comes from.

The guy running Syria and Saddam DID NOT like each. With a
capital 'hate'. Stalin would have been more likely to send
all of the Soviet Union's nukes to Mao in Communist China
AFTER he broke with Russian Communist dogma and went off on
his own, than Saddam would have been to give HIS goodies to
the Syrians. I suspect the trucks and convoys that went
roaring into Syria contained money, files, and men instead
of WMDs, and that SAddam was sending them to ships waiting
in Syrian harbors to be taken safely out of the area; the
money to go into his accounts overseas, and the men and
material to set up for a guerilla war so they could come
back after the invasion and kick American boo-thay...

FW

Oddly enough..its possible that they did go on ships. Anyone recall
the 3 ships that left harbor in Iraq and sailed around aimlessly for
over 2 months?

Probably on those flying saucers too ....
http://tinyurl.com/bafaz

HTH
--
Cliff