Cliff

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:00:50 GMT, BottleBob
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 19:19:59 GMT, BottleBob
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 18:39:05 GMT, BottleBob
wrote:

Cliff:

Ipsmith stated the war was "illegal". Do YOU have evidence of that
illegality?

Do you have any that it was not?

Cliff:

YOU were supporting Ipsmith's claims, so it's up to you to support them
with factual evidence.

You are supporting the winger's. Do you have any foorp at all?

Cliff:

Silly Wabbit, I'm "supporting" no one. Go back and re-read my original
post to Ipsmith for content, and not as a basis for one of your
off-the-wall emotional knee-jerk reactions. I asked Ipsmith: "...could
you list the specific law that's binding on the U.S. that you believe is
being broken?". I also asked him what immoral means to him.

snip rest of your comments that are totally irrelevant to my original
comments

I thought you said in another post that you could READ. This proves
you see the personal bogeymen that you WANT to see regardless of the
content of the post.

You probably missed what I posted G.
--
Cliff