Gunner

On 17 Apr 2005 10:00:40 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Spehro Pefhany says...

Well what the heck, they just shipped that H2N2 influenza virus
all *over* the world, probably by UPS.

They sent 3,747 such shipments out. I wonder if any were lost.

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/influ...2005_04_12/en/

"herefore, persons born after 1968 are expected to have no or only
limited immunity to H2N2".

Would it be a better or worse world with a lot fewer people born after
1968?

I suspect it may well be folks born after 1958. I sorta have a
personal interest in it if that's true....

Let's see, if they lost one out of 3000 shipments, that would be,
umm. About .03 percent. I think most folks here would be quite
happy if UPS had a .03 percent error rate....

Jim

There are two unaccounted for.

The shipments to Mexico, and Lebanon.

Oddly enough...Im not comforted by those two names....

Gunner

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption.
The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is
made up of government unions, government dependent professions
(teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and
special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that
feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies,
African Americans being the most prominent, who are
disproportionately invested in government jobs and
in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as politically feasible, and use that money to buy as many of the people's votes as possible'.
Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda.
Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them."
-Semi-reformed Leftist David Horowitz