Gunner

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:46:57 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

As an experienced publishing researcher, I see no other possibility than
that you collect nearly all of your lists of references from the blogs,
unless you have a twenty-person staff of researchers tucked away somewhere.

--
Ed Huntress

LOL....actually Ed..I just happen to be very good at using search
engines. I have 5 of them on line at any one moment with a GUI as an
interface.

Few "right wing blogs" have many usable links of any note. Fewer
Leftwing Blogs have links at all. Seems they DONT want to be able to
show their data sources.

I also have an outside the box "nose" for thinking about search terms.
Tends to work the same way with scrounging up equipment. I can often
find stuff no one else finds.

Its either than, or none of my huge staff of mind numbed robots has
blabbed about the boiler room operation.

Gunner

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption.
The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is
made up of government unions, government dependent professions
(teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and
special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that
feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies,
African Americans being the most prominent, who are
disproportionately invested in government jobs and
in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as politically feasible, and use that money to buy as many of the people's votes as possible'.
Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda.
Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them."
-Semi-reformed Leftist David Horowitz