Gunner

On 16 Apr 2005 00:48:53 -0700, wrote:

Most "people" on misc.survivalism don't debate issues. They really
can't (as even they themselves apparently realize) as it's clear that
there's no logical defense for the U.S. government's heinous crimes. So
they recite meaningless platitudes and slogans and trade personal
insults. That's not necessarily my idea of how it should be, but that's
how it is. Sorry if that offends your gentle, mass murderer's
sensibilities.

Sounds to me like ol JP is a feeler, not a thinker. His entire post
reeks of platitudes and sound bites taken for truth.

Anyone see the irony?

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas