Gunner

On 16 Apr 2005 00:48:53 -0700, wrote:

Moreover, if Einstein were alive today and stated his antiwar opinion
on this newsgroup, small minded people like you and Grady and the
others would oppose and denigrate him, just like what's done to me.
Don't fool yourself, goofball.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for
survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian
diet.

- Albert Einstein, In Food/Vegeterianism

We should take care not to make the intellect our god. It has, of
course, powerful muscles, but no personality.

- Albert Einstein, In Science

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas