Alexander Galkin

Buy double window. In double window one side of the frame is shared by two
adjacent windows. Entire frame is manufactured at the factory. It is much
easier to install then two windows separately, I also like how double window
looks. I installed myself two Andersen casement double windows in my house
and like them very much.

"Eric and Megan Swope" wrote in message
Hi everyone. I am replacing 2 windows in my dining room. The windows are
side by side, but operate separately (each are opened separately, have
their own screens, etc.), but here is my question. Are these windows that
are side by side 2 single windows purchased separately, but mounted side
by side, or do the 2 windows come as one whole unit (piece) already placed
and attached side by side when purchased from the store?
Thanks
Eric