Joseph Meehan

Platebanger wrote:
Hi Folks, My daughters fridge is not getting cold. The freezer is
find but the lower fridge just doesn't get cold enough. We tried
setting it to the coldest setting and waiting 24 hours, Still no
luck. Any idears on what to look for ?

Thanks
Dick

Assuming that it was working normally until recently and no changes have
been make, I would suggest using up as much as possible and storing the rest
of the food in friends and neighbor's friges. Then un-plug it for a couple
of days allowing everything to reach room temperature and that the drain for
the frost water is clear.

Then try turning it back on and see what happens. If it works and
continues to work, great. If it works for a while and then goes back, you
need the tech. It is freezing up inside.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit