Backlash

Did you know that Butane is added to gasoline in the winter in the
Southeast?
We have one of 2 butane bulk facilities in my state, and the state
inspector told me about it.

RJ
..
"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message
TURTLE wrote:
((snipped))

This is Turtle.

Let me put this one on you. Did you know that regular gas with no Alcohol
or additives has to be 6% water to start with !

TURTLE

Nope, didn't know that. Not sure I believe it since the water and gas are
not miscible and would just pool in a container. BTW, 6 percent of 20
gallons would be a pint of water. That much in the bottom of your tank
would probably cause the car to not start and would likely ruin the gas
filter.

Suggest that you put a gallon of fresh gas in a gallon jug. Tip it about
30 degrees so all the water will pool in a small area in the bottom and
then check after sitting for a day. No water? Put a teaspoon of water in
and see if you can see that pool? If you can, then don't believe the 6
percent water in gas.