Mary Fisher

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

In Corrie recently, one of the characters who was dying, made
arrangements
for a DIY coffin to be delivered.

Does anyone know if these things are really available, and where from?

?

If it's a DIY coffin you DIY!

Might have guessed you'd have come up with something like that!(:-)

I aim to please...

It was a self assembly coffin, but as I'm sure you never watch Corrie
you wouldn't have known!

I'veno idea what Corrie is. Remember, no telly.

I wonder if MFI stock them, or that dutch company?

I haven't seen them in B&Q yet, just a matter of time I suppose.

Before the event of course - or for somebody else.

I'm thinking of getting one for myself!

Make your own. You don't need anything fancy, it will only be seen once. You
could even leave instructions to cover it with a flag! Cardboard is good.

Mary
--
alan