The Watcher

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 06:48:33 -0400, Cliff wrote:

(snip)
So, Cliffie, why are there 2 different versions of this lie in this thread? Was
one version not enough? Need more weasel room?

Are you drooling on your keyboard again?
Remember what happened last time .....

My memory is good enough to remember that you TRIED to dodge my question. You
failed. What's the matter, Cliffie? Cat got your tongue? Don't like being caught
changing your lies? That's too bad. The proof is right there, for everybody to
see, and it get's repeated every time you try to weasel again.

Read YOUR own lies up there again, Cliffie, if you can. Does you edition of the
Bill Clinton Dictionary define "no WMD's" as "some WMDs"?

What does ~1992 have to do with anything?

Do you have a more current edition? Are you going with the Hillary Clinton
Dictionary of DoubleSpeak?

I guess your memory of events is rather poor.
Symptom of Winger's Disease, usually.

Better get tested ASAP.

My memory's fine. You need more oil. You're not slippery enough, though.

Found those WMD's or just too ashamed to be so known as
being so gullible?

Are you going to redefine WMD's yet again? How many redefinitions does this
make? Are you going to redefine the phrase every time something else happens?
Must be darned inconvenient for you lieberals, eh?

Visions of sugar plums too?

Nope. Clarity of vision allows me to spot changes in lies. Don't like that, eh?
Too bad.

BTW, a person who isn't fit to shine a soldier's boots shouldn't try to speak
for them. Poor form.

Or are you just claiming that you are STUPID?

Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.

Too late for you to try that option, eh?

Poor little masochistic Cliffie. Can't get good attention, so he'll settle for
getting his ass kicked around Usenet. Hey, any attention is better than being
ignored, eh?

You seem confused .... wingers been at you again?

Yep, Cliffie's confused, babbling still.

I think that they took his money ....

I think you're sorry you tried to change your lie in mid-stream. Nah, you're
just sorry you got caught, just like your hero, Bill Clinton.