safe_male

lead lined is it nuke powered

I would think it mite over heat with out more air openings
or a fan added some ware
safe male

On 11 Apr 2005 16:42:59 GMT, Ignoramus906
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:31:17 -0400, Brian Lawson wrote:
Hey Iggy,

I think I would remove, or at least REALLY hide the wheels. For one
thing, too easy to "get gone"; and for another, rubber tires don't
really like static exposure to the environment, especially ozone.
ArmorAll or brake fluid help.

Good point on the wheels. I will, probably, try to cover them with
something for now. This generator is NOT, by any means, easy to
steal. It probably weighs about 800 lbs and is very difficult to move,
is in the back yard behind a fence, etc.

I will give ArmorAll a try.

Have you had a chance to run it in hot weather all covered-up? No
heat problems?

It was about 80 degrees yesterday, and it ran without load for
something like 5 minutes. Soon, on a warm day, I will give it a load
test lasting, perhaps, an hour. I want to see how well the foundation
holds up, whether the genset would overheat, etc.