Spehro Pefhany

On 17 Apr 2005 06:15:07 -0700, the renowned jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Ed Huntress says...

Saddam couldn't even REACH us, for chissake. What the hell do you mean, he
was "a flagrant threat to us"? What did you think he was going to do, send
over nerve gas by UPS?

Well what the heck, they just shipped that H2N2 influenza virus
all *over* the world, probably by UPS.

"Hey guys, see if you can figure out what *this* one is."

I have the disqueting feeling the world isn't going to be undone
by malevolenece, but rather by cosmic idiocy.

Jim

They sent 3,747 such shipments out. I wonder if any were lost.

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/influ...2005_04_12/en/

"herefore, persons born after 1968 are expected to have no or only
limited immunity to H2N2".

Would it be a better or worse world with a lot fewer people born after
1968?

;-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany