Leuf

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:09:08 -0400, "Norman D. Crow"
wrote:

I *think* the whole problem is needing to fix the knob & screw, Someone
suggested turning a new knob. How about just sanding some of the dings out
of the old one?

The dings are pretty deep. I haven't got enough just dinged up knobs
to go around anyway so I'm going to have to come up with something
else eventually. I may try making one even without a lathe. Should
be able to get a lot of the material out on the table saw and band
saw. I think I'd like to try making one a bit larger, more doorknob
shaped.

-Leuf