Ed Huntress

"George Willer" wrote in message
Ed,

Now you're getting silly. With his attitude and thirst for power, along
with his almost unlimited wealth to buy whatever he wanted in military
hardware he could have used Fed Ex.

Now, who's getting silly? g

We've already seen what can be done
with a few thousand dollars and some box cutters. It's good we don't know
what Saddam would have done, don't you think?

Hell, if all it takes is hating the US and having some box cutters, we ought
to bomb France tomorrow. Then, on Tuesday, we can bomb half of the rest of
the world.

Why Iraq first?

You can do better, Ed. You're still wrong.

I'm so glad we have you, George, with all of those screw-ups on the 9-11
Commission and everywhere else in government who just can't seem to get it
right. And you can do it from thousands of miles away!

--
Ed Huntress