George Willer

Ed,

Now you're getting silly. With his attitude and thirst for power, along
with his almost unlimited wealth to buy whatever he wanted in military
hardware he could have used Fed Ex. We've already seen what can be done
with a few thousand dollars and some box cutters. It's good we don't know
what Saddam would have done, don't you think?

You can do better, Ed. You're still wrong.

George Willer

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"George Willer" wrote in message
Ed,

The only way I see that you could be more wrong would be for you, Jim R.

and
that numbnuts, Cliff to form a partnership.

You have to rewrite history to support the idea that Saddam wasn't a
flagrant threat to us and the rest of the world prior to the second

invasion
to enforce the cease fire that was agreed to after the first phase.

Saddam couldn't even REACH us, for chissake. What the hell do you mean, he
was "a flagrant threat to us"? What did you think he was going to do, send
over nerve gas by UPS?

If Saddam was a "threat to us," then half the world is a threat to us.
Tell
us how he was a threat to the US, George.

--
Ed Huntress