George Willer

Ed,

Your response is confirmation that I'm right on the mark. Thanks for
acknowledging it. The known fact is that the WMD WERE there and neither of
us knows what happened to most of them. Not I... and certainly not you.

Ah... The weapons inspectors! The ones who weren't permitted to inspect?
The ones who were evicted from the country for four years? Those weapons
inspectors? The ones who had to make an advance appointment to inspect any
given site? Get your own head out of your ass, Ed... your liberal loony
slant is showing again.

As much as you may wish it, your hero Saddam is never coming back in power.
He's gone! Get over it.

George Willer

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"George Willer" wrote in message
Just because you say it. Ed, doesn't make it so.

I didn't "say" it, George. I have no knowledge about Iraq's WMD's one way
or
the other.

You, on the other hand, claim to know all about it. You're full of crap.

Your superiority complex
is getting in the way of your deteriorating thinking processes.

It appears that you're the one who claims superior knowledge, George. You
know better than the UN inspectors, and the US analysts who have reported
no
evidence of WMDs, and everyone else who actually has BEEN there and spent
millions of dollars, with the best equipment and the best experts in the
world, but who have found no evidence of WMD's except for a few empty
artillery shells. George knows; they don't.

As I said, George, you're full of crap, as usual.

In your imaginary superiority fog, you seem to think you have better
clues... but you are sadly mistaken. Get a real clue.

You're the one living in the fog of his own imagination, George. You have
no
idea what you're talking about. You're the one who claims he knows the
real
story. You're the one who's blowing smoke out his ass.

--
Ed Huntress