George E. Cawthon

TURTLE wrote:
((snipped))

This is Turtle.

Let me put this one on you. Did you know that regular gas with no Alcohol or
additives has to be 6% water to start with !

TURTLE

Nope, didn't know that. Not sure I believe it
since the water and gas are not miscible and
would just pool in a container. BTW, 6 percent
of 20 gallons would be a pint of water. That much
in the bottom of your tank would probably cause
the car to not start and would likely ruin the gas
filter.

Suggest that you put a gallon of fresh gas in a
gallon jug. Tip it about 30 degrees so all the
water will pool in a small area in the bottom and
then check after sitting for a day. No water?
Put a teaspoon of water in and see if you can see
that pool? If you can, then don't believe the 6
percent water in gas.