Proto

Grady wrote:
I think it would best serve your argument of "mass murder" if you
could post some support factual truth. This does not mean some drivel
from some left wing web site either. I will be the first to admit
that the mistakes of a few have caused some shame for the US, but I
don't see anything that remotely resembles "mass murder".

It is actually very simple. For a nation of the size of the US to consider
bombing a country with over 50% children and to continue an admitted mistake
merely because of the rational that it somehow would be a mistake to back
down now proves it is murder. This is an issue or morality. A war waged and
continued under admitted falsities is a crime. Plain and simple.
The very best that can be said is that in spite of all the mistakes that
were made is that we must continue?
Sure sounds like an Adolph moment to me.

Proto

wrote in message
oups.com...
D Murphy wrote:
wrote in news:1113623252.731623.100140
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

You demonstrate a pathetic ignorance of simple grammar and

spelling,
yet you expect to be taken seriously in matters of great importance
requiring some abstract thinking?

Sorry knucklehead, it doesn't work that way.

There was a fellow, some time ago, who didn't do particularly well
in

school. He had a hard time communicating clearly, and his teachers
thought he was a bit of a dullard. Still he managed to get into
university, and the professors there felt much the same way. This

fellow
was odd, couldn't express himself well and asked a lot of stupid
questions. They thought he was incapable of the abstract thinking
required in his chosen field of study, because he asked lots of
questions his professors didn't have the answers to or didn't
understand. Upon graduation his professors refused to write letters
of recommendation

for
him, and he ended up taking a job as a clerk. In his spare time he

kept
at his studies, trying to finish his doctorate. Then in one

remarkable
year he published five papers that turned virtually every aspect of
science on its head and forever changed humankinds understanding of

the
world, the universe, chemistry, and physics. One of those papers

finally
earned him his doctorate. Another won him the Nobel prize. That
would

be
several lifetimes' worth of achievement for most people. Yet he

followed
these papers up some 11 years later with another that has been
called

"the greatest feat of human thinking about nature ever." We were
very

fortunate in the United States that he decided to leave his native
country and come here. You see his native country had become full of
intolerant elitists who were much like yourself.

First, the "intolerant elitists" you apparently refer to were clearly
not opposed to war, even unjust war, on moral principles. So your
"analogy" is not just seriously flawed, but upside down, just like
your brain, apparently.

Moreover, if Einstein were alive today and stated his antiwar opinion
on this newsgroup, small minded people like you and Grady and the
others would oppose and denigrate him, just like what's done to me.
Don't fool yourself, goofball.

Second, when it comes to mass murder and the self-destruction of the
U.S., I'd have to agree with you in the sense that I'm pretty
intolerant of foolish, immoral people like Grady and you, just as
Einstein would have been.

These elitists
dehumanized people in much the same way you do by calling Grady

"Trailer
Trash" or "Knucklehead".

Sorry, but "people" who rationalize and support mass murder, the way
Grady and you and others here do (just like the Nazis), have already
dehumanized themselves.

Once you remove someone's humanity, you can
degrade them, torture them, and even kill them without your

conscience
bothering you. Just as every failing ideology has done throughout

human
history.

Would you and Grady rather spend some time in one of Bush's torture
camps, or maybe breathing in some depleted uranium nanoparticles, or
getting bombed, or watching your family slaughtered in real time,
i.e., basically receiving the treatment that you support for others,
or sitting in front of a computer and be offended by people like me
(by being told what you are)?

So rather than debate any issues,

Most "people" on misc.survivalism don't debate issues. They really
can't (as even they themselves apparently realize) as it's clear that
there's no logical defense for the U.S. government's heinous crimes.
So they recite meaningless platitudes and slogans and trade personal
insults. That's not necessarily my idea of how it should be, but
that's how it is. Sorry if that offends your gentle, mass murderer's
sensibilities.

which might expose weakness in your
beliefs or flaws in your thinking, you dehumanize him by calling him
names and accuse him of being too stupid to understand your lofty
thinking. To tell you the truth, Grady looks like Einstein when

compared
to you.

And you look like a pathetic fool, Dan.