Lanzar

Default SONY servce menu PROBLEM!

Unfortunely i have did wath you aren't supposed to doo. I messed with
the
service menu on my Sony KV-X2993E 29" 100Hz television. The problem is
that
under TDA 4686/4780 i turned off the FSW 2 DIS , and then the auto cut
off also
turned off. I turned auto cut off back on but then the on-screen menu
turned
almost black. Then i found out that when i put FSW 2 to on the manu
becomes
visible but the real picture goes black. I can't put the FSW 2 DIS
back on, it
is stucked to off. Is there anything i can do? I can't make both the
menu and the normal picture visible at the same time. Please help
me...