Don Bruder

In article ,
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Cydrome Leader says...

My friend in high school lived next to a very good
Chinese resturant. His brother did find cat heads
in the trash there once.

That's about as strange a your friend digging in restaurant trash.

My friend's *brother*. Get it straight if you're going to
gripe.

Apparently you've forgotten what it's like to be a pre-teenage
boy.

Jim

Not only that, but a couple of hours spent on misc.survivalist.nutbags would
uncover an entire subculture in this country that would be completely
unsurprised to hear about people scrounging such sources for the makings for
some fresh head cheese.

Or just "tonight's dinner"...

And why not eat something out of a dumpster if it's
intact/clean/otherwise acceptable? Stores throw away ridiculous
quantities of perfectly good food every day of the week, simply because
the label says it's "outdated". Never mind that it's an item that stays
good for literally years - The label says it's outdated, so we gotta
throw it away.

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.