Frank White

In article .com, says...

Grady wrote:
I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your type

would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service people

and
commander in chief.

And I wish trailer trash "people" like you had some knowledge of basic
grammar and spelling. It's hard enough trying to understand your
defective "thinking", without having to wade through your bad grammar
and spelling.

Frankly, if you want to live among us here in the U.S., you should at
least make an attempt to learn our language. While you're at it,
perhaps you could learn about our heritage and our ideals as
well...maybe try to find a sympathetic adult to explain to you the
meaning of our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution.

An observation: The charge that a person needs to learn proper
English and the history/legal structure of this country before
their opinion and right to participate in events here have validity,
when applied to a U.S. citizen, is considered an insult to that
citizen. When applied to an immigrant, it's considered proof of
bigotry on the part of the one making the charge.

Just thought I'd throw that out.

FW