Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message

That's good, but it's really evidence that I'm not a liberal, after all.

The
WSJ and I are both fiscal conservatives.

In your case, it raises the question of what it is you're looking for,

that
you come across things like that. It's as if I read _The Union Leader_

over
breakfast. d8-)

Frankly Ed..what it means is that the Jewish World Review is an
interesting data source. It keeps an rather open mind on things, tends
to be right wing, or at least moderately conservative and so forth.
It hosts many diverse writers works.

I've read it a few times. It reads like a policy review journal, and it is
indeed a source of interesting perspectives.

I'm not disparaging the publication. I'm wondering how in the hell you come
up with these off-the-wall sources, with no comment from you about how you
happened to catch this relevant article in an obscure publication -- four or
five such, typically, for every topic you reference to other sources.
Statistically, it suggests that you spend 80 or 90 hours per day surfing
through ideologically inspired publishing from around the world. g

As much as I read, and most people would consider me a heavy reader, I don't
think it's possible for anyone to collect such a variety of such references
on his own. I've used Lexis-Nexis in my article research and I'm not sure
THEY would come up with some of the lists you have. So I assume you get them
all from blogs and right-wing websites, who do the scouring for you and
supply you with the lists. There is little possibility that you even have
time to read your own references, because, to do so would mean you have
near-100% accuracy in getting relevant hits, even if you used a search
engine to find them.

As an experienced publishing researcher, I see no other possibility than
that you collect nearly all of your lists of references from the blogs,
unless you have a twenty-person staff of researchers tucked away somewhere.

--
Ed Huntress