Ed Huntress

"George Willer" wrote in message
Just because you say it. Ed, doesn't make it so.

I didn't "say" it, George. I have no knowledge about Iraq's WMD's one way or
the other.

You, on the other hand, claim to know all about it. You're full of crap.

Your superiority complex
is getting in the way of your deteriorating thinking processes.

It appears that you're the one who claims superior knowledge, George. You
know better than the UN inspectors, and the US analysts who have reported no
evidence of WMDs, and everyone else who actually has BEEN there and spent
millions of dollars, with the best equipment and the best experts in the
world, but who have found no evidence of WMD's except for a few empty
artillery shells. George knows; they don't.

As I said, George, you're full of crap, as usual.

In your imaginary superiority fog, you seem to think you have better
clues... but you are sadly mistaken. Get a real clue.

You're the one living in the fog of his own imagination, George. You have no
idea what you're talking about. You're the one who claims he knows the real
story. You're the one who's blowing smoke out his ass.

--
Ed Huntress