Gunner

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:16:50 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 03:19:33 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news On 13 Apr 2005 10:14:53 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner

says...

"In an article for Parade magazine,

Bwaaa haa haaa ha.

You calling Tommy Franks a liar?

No, I'm chortling at anyone who'd list parade magazine
as a source! What's next, Boys Life??

Where's Ed when ya need him!

Jim
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/07/29/franks.interview/
http://www.nationalreview.com/lowry/...0408170825.asp
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/8/4/05219.shtml
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0804/lowry081704.asp

What I want to know is what Gunner is doing reading Jewish World Review.

thought he was a John Moses Browning Buddhist.

For the same reason a confirmed leftist such as your self has quoted
from the Wall Street Journal.

VBG

Gunner

That's good, but it's really evidence that I'm not a liberal, after all. The
WSJ and I are both fiscal conservatives.

In your case, it raises the question of what it is you're looking for, that
you come across things like that. It's as if I read _The Union Leader_ over
breakfast. d8-)

Frankly Ed..what it means is that the Jewish World Review is an
interesting data source. It keeps an rather open mind on things, tends
to be right wing, or at least moderately conservative and so forth.
It hosts many diverse writers works.

Larry Elder has a column there, as an example

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas