Ed Huntress

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
Ok George - you mean the "Big Bird, head in the sand" Can't see the Lion

so
it isn't there.... :-)

Martin

I think he's referring to the "We need an excuse, and we can't let the truth
get in the way of a good story, so let's pretend it was there." g?

George doesn't have a clue if there were any WMDs in Iraq. He's blowing
smoke out his ass.

But it makes him feel good to imagine it. And, as he says, no one can prove
a negative (that statement really isn't true in general, BTW, but we'll let
it slide). So he can live in cloud-cuckooland until the day he dies -- and
probably will.

--
Ed Huntress