Proctologically Violated©®

"Larry Green" wrote in message
.. .

Awl--

I was going to pester the group for exactly the table I found below--aww
by myself, iffin you can imagine dat... Armaggeddon must be near....

http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.co...frame_info.htm

Anyways, I think this might remove *some* of the mystery of motor
replacement, and expand one's options, at least dimension-wise, which in
one of my cases is pretty important.
HTH--you as well as me!

Interesting , thanks for the link although it seems to refer to 'regular'
motors and doesn't cover the NEMA 23 and 34 stepper motor standards which
I am currently interested in.

Add those specs to what I googled on: electric motors frame guide
no quotes; or put in various quotes to narrow things down.
The above link was 3rd on the list.
--
Mr. P.V.'d

Thanks anyway ;-).