PoP

Default Advice on cordless drill/drivers

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:48:34 GMT, (sPoNiX) wrote:

At the end of the day I have found the cheap stuff fine for "domestic
DIY" jobs.

I have to say that several of my tools are from the cheaper end of the
market, and in general I'm happy with them.

The only one I splashed out on was to get a decent router because
buying the cheapo B&Q special was a definite no-no.

If you are a professional then I can see there is possibly an argument
for paying a little more. Having said that a lot of professionals can
be seen in B&Q buying the cheap stuff!

If it does the job, etc.

One of the issues that pro's have to deal with is that their kit gets
nicked from the back of vans etc. If it's got a badge on it then it's
worth something, but if it's a cheapo then it's next to worthless for
resale.

PoP

---
http://www.ukdiy.org.uk