Joseph Meehan

Dick wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:56:39 GMT, TP
wrote:

Any comments on these Champion toilets? American Standard has a
TV marketing blitz going on. I thought the Toto toilet has had
the large flush valve for at least 7 or 8 years. These Champion
models only come in white and are equally as expensive as Toto.
Anyone found one to be better than the other?

Thanks

The American Standard Cadet, Gerber Ultra Flush and the Toto's are
generally considered to be equal in performance. The main difference
between them is that the Gerber and American Standard are air assisted
and very noisy in operation.

Where there may be an American Standard Cadet that is air assisted, most
if not all are not.

I just checked there current line. One is pressure assisted and three
are not.

The Toto's are a modified gravity feed
and very quiet. That alone could influence your decision. We have 3
Toto's. They are everything a toilet should be.

Dick

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit