KLS

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:08:01 GMT, "WhyKnot"
wrote:

No one except one guy, has mentioned the UV light thing, I suspect because
of our budget constraints. The one quote that did include it was over
$7800. WAY out of our price range. Again, can only do what I have the
money to do and trying to get the best I can with what money I have. I
haven't pushed the UV, having read about it, knowing we can't afford any
frills. So I haven't even asked for this option. I'm telling the
contractors before they even come here, so as to not waste their time if
they sense I'm asking for something they don't want to do, that we're on a
tight budget. Not sure why the guy with the Lexus even bothered coming to
give us the $7800 plus quote.

The system I mentioned in my other post (sans UV and other frills)
cost less than $6,000, but remember, it's a high-efficiency 2-stage
furnace. Talk to Betlem and Van Hee; they'll give you a system to
meet your needs and price constraints.