Jim

Harry Everhart wrote:
Lookout - yesterday I bought one of those "chain saws on a stick" -
Remington for $98 at Home Depot.

I am getting older and am tired of going up on a ladder and trimming
trees.

It extends to 15 feet long. Has a trigger on the bottom end. Should be
fun. I will let you know after this morning's session how it goes.

I spotted them and included such on my gift wish list. Last Christmas I
received a variation on that theme. A Craftsman Cordless Pole Saw.

Extends only 10ft though. Instead of a chain it uses a reciprocating
blade. Fortunately standard SawzAll type blades making replacement a
breeze.

Works fine but I wish I had that extra 5 feet reach.