Primer Kilz Or Zinsser water base For on areas that do not like
water zinsser bin shallac. Top coat any major brand that will match
color of existing paint. Primers can also be tinted.

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:35:46 -0500, "TURTLE"
wrote:

This is Turtle.

I just got a carpenter to finish a bay window area and there is about area of
about 4 sheet of sheet rock to paint and it has been finished and floated and
new sheet rock.

1] What kind of paint to start with to prime the sheet rock and everything will
be off white?

2] The carpenter recommended condora something paint but I like Benny Moore
type paint but what brand is the one to use?

Thank You in advance !

TURTLE