TCS

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:23:02 -0400, James wrote:
Hello Folks,

Can anyone comment on the Sylvania 27" Television, model# SST4274S, being
sold at Sams Club for $164.87? I have also looked at the 32" Sylvania for
$254.88, which looks like the exact same model but with a bigger screen.

It's my understanding that years ago a television with a Sylvania tube was
the thing to have. That being said, after doing some research I now know
that they are part of Funai Corp.

Is the quality still decent for a basic tv? How long can I expect it to
last?

How far back are you thinking? Sylvania today has absolutely nothing in common
with the sylvania of the 70's or 80's other than the name.

In any case, they're OK tv's. If it breaks, toss it in the trash.