Swingman

Just for grins, and as if I didn't already have enough to do, I started a
blow-by-blow of the installation of a kitchen, in new residential
construction of mine, on the Projects Journal, page 7, of my web site below.

Those of you who are thinking of doing your own may find it interesting ...
and particularly the many of you who requested copies of the .dwg files and
CutList Plus files, you will be able to see what the actual beast is going
to look like in the flesh.

Still a couple or three weeks from door, drawer and hardware installation,
so stay tuned.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/14/05