pete

Default alarm central monitoring robbing me ?

my home burglar alarm central station service is up to $24 per month.

i see many companies offer the same service for $8.95 per mo
next alrarm, central station alarm tech @alarm.com or alarm relay.

they claim they can change over my system to their service over the
phone line.

my current provider is a local small alarm company and the central
station is not in my geographical area anyway.

anyone with expeience in alarms can offer some advise .
Can they modify provider over phone line? as they claim

Am i paying 3 time the price for monitoring ? or am i missing something.