chris French

In message , Andy Dingley
writes
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:37:05 +0100, "Peter Scott"
wrote:

However none of the bike
shops in Norwich had one long enough when I last did
a trawl knowing the actual length.

I've _never_ seen a brake or gear cable set that was long enough for a
tandem. Tandems are rare, why make it in sets ? If you're a
tandemist, then you're expected to be capable of finding a Real LBS
with long reels.

Places that deal in Tandems sell the cables. St. John Street Cycles list
them for one.

http://www.sjscycles.com/

Now, who knows a good source for Goretex or PTFE-lined gear cables for
tandems? I've only seen these in sets, not reels.

Gore do (or did anyway) brake cable sets for tandems. Dunno about gears
--
Chris French, Leeds