WillR

Roger wrote:
Wouldn't that violate the moral rights of the original "artist" and set
off a whole 'nother copyright thread?

Just to be serious for one mad moment...

Yes it is a violation. Assuming there was an "original artist(s). If it
was something sorta close to what was intended by a CNC programmer who
wasn't really sure (and likely did not care) what it should look like --
it's still a violation -- but you would be violating the butt of a joke
-- and who _would_ care?

Now if you threw yourself at the feet of the Walmart lawyers, confessed
and insisted they prosecute -- to preserve your sense of morality -- I
am sure they could get you on trespassing and make it stick if you
barged into their offices without a formal invite.

....Or they could turn you over to their Taiwanese manufacturer -- who
would then try to cut a direct deal and get rid of Walmart (the
middleman) so they could make more money from you...

Whew! Got that of my chest. ROTFLMAO

There will be a short quiz on tomorrow's postings. :-))

Those bowls are thick enough to try to refine a reasonable shape out of
them. Sadly they're cut with no regard to grain direction or color. I
thought about doing just what you suggest every time I drove past that
big "Walnut Bowls" sign on I-80. They are a heck of a lot cheaper than a
bowl blank at the woodcraft.

Roger

Wonder if they got 'em here he muses...

--