os2guy_in_kc

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 21:15:27 GMT, "dadiOH" wrote:

os2guy_in_kc wrote:

My question is what if anything would normally be used to fill the
small pits and natural surface defects in a granite counter to make it
easier to maintain.

Any polyester or epoxy resin. You may have to sand it flush but since
you've figured out how to polish your granite it will be duck soup.

Can't say for sure because I've used neither in a long while but I
suspect the polyester may wind up harder and therefore easier to
sand/polish.

Thanks for the input. I was wondering if maybe some marine epoxy
might do the trick. I think some of that stuff started as concrete
sealer. It looks like I have a couple of phone calls to make on
Monday to get some stuff ordered and then it will be one more thing
off the list. And to think that I was going to do formica or
something. Thanks again.