PrecisionMachinisT

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

I shot some ******* in about 1972 that was siphoning gas on our farm.

Caught him in the act... he hightailed it away in a '50 chev...

I will shoot your ass again if catch you, so you better stay the ****

away
from here, unless you've changed yer ways.

Sorry, but that was not me as I was nowhere near your farm. Besides, you
are a lousy shot and missed and buy cheap gas.

Aww....you're no fun anymore, Ed...

===

To answer Chris's question though...dont know how old his rig is so it may
not be possible...depending...but what I usually do in these cases is I will
use the rigs own fuel pump..as generally anymore there is an electric pump
inside the gas tank....just disconnect the fuel line at the carb or fuel
rail, drop it into a jug and turn on the ignition....

--

SVL