Backlash

Sue , one reason some men spit is because we are normally exposed to a
little dirtier environment during the course of a day of work than most
women are. Ever crawled under your house? I also think men may have more
sinus congestion and post-nasal drip than women, while sleeping. A lot of
guys I know comment on having to "clear out their pipes" when they get up in
the morning, a natural effect of standing up and gravity doing it's work.
Straight to the back of the throat it all goes.

RJ

"Curly Sue" wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 14:44:40 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

I shot some ******* in about 1972 that was siphoning gas on our farm.

Caught him in the act... he hightailed it away in a '50 chev...

I will shoot your ass again if catch you, so you better stay the ****
away
from here, unless you've changed yer ways.

Sorry, but that was not me as I was nowhere near your farm. Besides, you
are a lousy shot and missed and buy cheap gas.

Actually, I was kinda amazed that so many people here have experience
in siphoning gas. Is it a "guy thing"? Is that why so many guys
spit? (Another thing I can't figure out.)

Sue(tm)