G Henslee

trethevy wrote:
The problem - just had an extension built that had to include a
manhole cover in the main corridor. It's a proper job sealing cover,
so no worries with smells etc. I'm currently tiling and grouting the
floor area but am at a bit of a loss over what to do around the
manhole. I've cut the tiles to fit and still allow the man hole to
lift - but what can I use to fill the gaps that won't cause me
trouble in the future? I've thought of candle wax or similar just to
fill the gaps?

Any idea's gratefully appreciated.

What's wrong with the same grout you're using for the rest of it?
Worried about some possible movement?

Siliconized grout comes in tubes, and matches most colors.