IMM

Default Advice on cordless drill/drivers

"sPoNiX" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:47:30 +0100, "Wainscotting"
wrote:

Want to buy a simple cordless drill/driver but would like information on
voltags vs price.Have seen (for instance) a Bosch PSR 1440 (14.4v) one

that
is around £50 but also there is a Bosch PSR 12ve (12 v) that is around

£70.
Is there any relationship between voltage and price at all? The Dewalt

range
is quite pricey so what do you get for your money with the? Thanks.

I'd suggest looking in B&Q at their "performance power" range. I'd
also suggest a 14.4v as an absolute minimum.

I went to B&Q to buy a battery for my drill but came away with a new
drill as it was cheaper than the battery!!

No, you bought a battery and they threw in the drill.